Folder Permissions Manager is slow when SQL database logging is enabled.
If the connection to SQL server is not working or lost, you will not be prompted in Folder Permissions Manager, but the application will be slow as it continues to try to connect to the SQL server.
Follow these steps to solve the problem:
- Open Folder Permissions Manager.
- Click the File menu and select About page.
- Click the Options button to open the Folder Permissions Manager Options dialog.
- Click the link in the Database Logging section to open the Database Logging dialog.
- Update the Connection Settings as required.
- Click the Test button to test the connection.
Folder Permissions Manager, version 8 and later.