You have a user that is a member of a deployment group, but the user is not receiving a signature. Further if you try to add the specific user on the Users tab in the Manage Deployment dialog, the user is not showing in the Select User dialog.
Email Signature Manager only includes users that have their User logon name and E-mail properties configured in Active Directory.
Perform the steps below to solve the problem:
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Find the user and open Properties.
- On the General tab, ensure the E-mail field contains an email address:
- On the Account tab, ensure the User logon name field contains a user logon name:
- In Email Signature Manager, click Update All in the ribbon and wait for the service to process all users.
You can open the Status Monitor in Email Signature Manager to verify the user is now listed.
The affected user can either wait for the Email Signature Manager Agent to automatically get the signature or perform a manual Update Now.
Email Signature Manager, version 7 and later