Email Signature Manager version 5.x
Email Signature Manager version 6.x
Email Signature Manager version 7.x
This article describes troubleshooting why a deployed email signature is not showing in the OWA App for mobile devices.
The OWA App must be configured to use the OWA signature setup in Office 365.
Please follow these steps:
- Open the OWA App on your device.
- In the main ribbon tap the gear icon to open Options.
- Tap the Email signature option.
- Enable the Include a signature option and select the Use my signature from Outlook on the web option.
- Close and reopen the OWA App on your device.
The OWA App will now use the OWA signature setup in Office 365.
If the email signature is still not showing, note that the OWA App uses the Plain Text version of the OWA signature. Therefore, in Email Signature Manager, if the Plain Text template for the email signature has not been defined, the Plain Text template will be empty, and no signature will show. If this is the case, you need to create a Plain Text template and update all users.